Art’s Way’s 7165 Grinder Mixer features a 165 bushel mixing tank rated at 4 tons.
- 5 Large Inspection Windows
- Nonslip Ladder
- Mixing Auger 12 inch diameter
- 30 inch, 10 inch diameter rolls
- Sharp or Flat Grooves
- 1:1 or 1:1.12 Roll Speed Differential
Tube Style Auger Feeder
A tube style auger feeder provides better material flow in order for more efficient feeding.
- Optional Hydraulic lift
- 10 inch diameter
- 100 inches long
- More consistent material flow from the mixing tank to the discharge auger as a result of double flighting.
- Flight extensions offer more movement in the transition auger for foliage such as hay. Therefore, not recommend for grain only mixing.
Operated by optional wireless remote control due to the full contained hydraulic system for swinging the auger, up/down movement, and transition gate open/close movement.
- Auger Tube has a 10 inch diameter
- Horizontal operating arc: 225º
- Vertical operating arc: +46º to -27º or +60º to -11º
- 10 feet longOptional Auger Extensions
- Easy operation because of the fully contained hydraulic system with optional wireless remote control.
- 11 gallon tank has a shorter warm up time while allowing for more affordable fluid changes.
- NEW hydraulic cooler in addition to the smaller tank. This automatically turns on when your oil temperature rises and likewise, reverses when necessary. This also remains off when not needed.
- Check out the new hydraulic cooler!
*Tractor Hydraulics also available.
- Beefed up jack shaft and bearing withstand the stress from your tractor.
- Overrunning P.T.O shaft allows for smooth shutdown.
- 80-160 Horse Power requirement
- 21 inches x 24 inches
- 7 inch diameter auger
Which Rolls Do I Need?
Choose your 30″ roll type to achieve your desired grind. Check out this post to help you pick the rolls.
- 5 Groove Flat
- 7 Groove Flat
- 10 Groove Flat
- 5 Groove Sharp
- 7 Groove Sharp
- 10 Groove Sharp
- LED transport lights
- Plated jack for stability