4620-24 Folding Seeder SS-24
- Transport Width is Under 14’; Seeders Fold Forward
- Entire Frame Weight is Carried and Distributed on (4) Pulverizer Rollers with 1 ¾” Bearings
- Pulverizer Wheels are 15 ¾” Cast Iron on Front and Rear Rollers
- Seeder Wings Follow Soil Contours and are able to Float 5 Degrees Left to Right and 5 Degrees Front to Rear on Torsion Springs
- Micro-Meter Seed Box with Meters Spaced at 6”, Capacity of 15 Bushels per Wing
- Ground Driven with an Electric Clutch on Each Wing
- All Pivot Points Utilize Maintenance Free Polymer Bearings
- Semi-Mounted Two-Point Hitch is Cat. II, III Free Link and Cat. II, IIIN, III Quick Coupler
- (4) 12.5L x 15 FI Transport Tires
- Coil Tine Track Remover is Standard Equipment
- Optional Scale Displays Weight of Each Seed Box in Tractor
- LED Warning Lights and SMV Emblem
- Powder Coat Paint
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.