Looking for a clean, precise cut in a wide range of crops? Look no further than our 9100 Series sickle headers.
- Under pressure: Conditioner tension is essential for proper conditioning. Hesston by Massey Ferguson incorporates a hydraulic roll tension system into our 9100 series sickle headers to provide consistent, repeatable performance over time, requiring only a single adjustment for tension
- Lean Bar: In order to ensure crop is cleanly cut and evenly fed, the 9100 series sickle headers utilize an adjustable lean bar. The lean bar is able to optimize its settings to easily handle any crop to provide unmatched performance when you need it most.
- Double auger system: In order to evenly feed crop into the conditioner rolls, we utilize a double auger system. These double augers efficiently move large crop volume without stalling or wrapping. Our top auger features a floating design and is equipped with a slip clutch for added protection.
- High-performance cutter bar: Double heat treated, extra-long tang guards with heavy-duty hold downs are utilized on our 9100 sickle headers. This allows cutting performance to be maintained in a wide range of crops and provides extra durability to keep you running in the field.
With models available from 14’-18’ in single or twinmax conditioner configurations, you’ll find the right sickle header that easily meets all your needs.
- Ultimate flexibility: Sickle headers have relatively low windrower horsepower requirements, allowing any one of our WR9800 models to be equipped with a sickle header. This provides the flexibility to easily turn a grain swather into a hay machine, if needed.
- 9126 options: If you’re looking for a single conditioner sickle header, look no further than our 9126 sickle header. Available in 14’, 16’ and 18’ models with either steel on steel or rubber on steel conditioner rolls.
- 9146 options: The 9146 sickle header is equipped with our industry exclusive TwinMax conditioning system, featuring a set of double steel on steel conditioning rolls. Whether you choose the 14’ or 16’ header you get the advantage of gentle crimping to improve dry down times.
- Adjustable skid shoes: In order to increase flexibility, cut height can be fine-tuned using the adjustable skid shoes on our sickle headers.
- Header cleanout pans: 9100 series sickle headers are equipped with cleanout pans on the back side of the outer edges of the header, that allow you to easily remove debris that may build up. Or remove the cleanout pans if your application requires debris to be able to fall through.