Tigercat builds the most advanced, efficient and refined skidders. The 615E is a fast, light weight six-wheel drive skidder ideal in applications where soil compaction is an overriding concern. When lower volumes or tight spaces limit the productivity of the larger 635E, the 615E skidder is the right choice.
The 615E skidder is Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. With the Tier 2 engine option, Tigercat brings the benefits of the E-series skidders to more forest harvesting professionals worldwide.
Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. Tigercat’s superior Tier 4 solution is packaged into a physically smaller engine compartment than competing machines, leading to clear operator sight lines.
The difference is in the drive…
Hydrostatic drive offers many advantages. Performance in tough terrain is excellent because full tractive effort is available at any engine speed, minimizing wheel spin and improving breakout performance. The operator appreciates simplified drive control with no gear shifting.
Electronic control technology combined with Tigercat’s unique hydrostatic drive system allows the skidder to operate at variable engine rpm, automatically increasing engine speed when additional horsepower is demanded. The result is improved fuel economy.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Turnaround® equipped – the unique two-position rotating seat with full rear facing machine control
- Maximum tractive effort is always available, regardless of engine speed; high breakout performance with minimal wheel spin
- EHS® equipped – extremely fuel efficient and capable of higher speeds in forward and reverse
- Automatic variable engine speed contributes to excellent fuel economy
- Super-durable, long-life center section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Advanced ergonomics – grapple, arch and steer functions are all controlled with armrest mounted joysticks
- Excellent visibility in every direction and clear sight-line to all tires
- High capacity Tigercat dual cylinder grapple options with wide tip-to-tip opening to easily gather scattered bunches
- Heavy duty rear bogie axle – low ground pressure, a smooth ride and outstanding performance and stability in the worst terrain conditions
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.