The 822D is a powerful and stable track feller buncher with compact tail swing. The 822D feller buncher is well suited to plantation thinning, selective felling in natural stands and final felling applications.
The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable. All weldments are fabricated from high quality steel to resistant impact.
The combination of high horsepower and efficient hydraulic circuits provides the operator with quick, responsive control for high performance and productivity.
The machine is an operator’s dream — quiet, refined and comfortable with ergonomic positioning of controls and clear lines of sight. With a clamshell style retracting engine enclosure, access to daily service points and major components is well beyond anything previously seen in the compact tail swing feller buncher class.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Industry leading operator’s station. Large and well finished with excellent visibility and a refined climate control system.
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage – excellent stability, ground clearance and tractive effort
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.