The ER® boom system is highly productive in small stem accumulating applications, where multiple boom cycles are required for each swing cycle. Ever versatile, the 845C feller buncher also has the power and stability to handle larger timber.
The durable design and construction starts with the Tigercat-built forest duty undercarriage and large diameter swing bearing. The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable. All weldments are fabricated from high quality steel to resistant impact.
The clamshell style retracting roof enclosure provides excellent access to the engine house. A swing-out door on the right side of the machine allows the operator to easily access daily engine service points. The hydraulic pumps are separated from the engine enclosure and easily accessed.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Tight tuck ER® boom system with quick cycle times for high productivity in small diameter timber
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Dedicated pumps for both saw and clamp arms for lightning fast cycles and saw recovery
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage – excellent stability, ground clearance and tractive effort
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.