The 870C feller buncher is a full size, super high production machine best matched to the most intensive and demanding final fell applications. The 870C excels in tough and rocky terrain, high cycle felling, oversized timber and extreme temperatures from the tropics to Siberia.
With long track frames, a wide stance carboy and super duty leveling components, the FH400 undercarriage is very stable. It all leads to rock-solid stability and poise on steep slopes.
The durable design and construction starts with the Tigercat-built forest duty undercarriage, super duty levelling components and a large diameter swing bearing. The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable. All weldments that make up the engine enclosure are fabricated from high quality steel to resistant impact.
With ample horsepower, a refined, efficient hydraulic system and high capacity cooling, the 870C delivers the performance, efficiency, reliability and uptime required for high production, around-the-clock operations. Component layout and access to daily maintenance points is unmatched.
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- High tractive effort for excellent performance in extreme terrain
- Twin swing drive motors for powerful swing torque, reduced pinion loads and extended swing system life
- Dedicated pumps for both saw and clamp arms for lightning fast cycles and saw recovery
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.