The 875 is purpose-built to eliminate the design compromises found in excavator conversions. The upper frame assembly and undercarriage are designed for full forest duty.
One machine. Two jobs.
The 875 can be configured as a loader with various power clam and butt-n-top grapple options. The boom geometry and cab positioning provide unmatched right-hand side visibility. The 875 can also be configured as high capacity processor capable of running large harvesting heads in demanding duty cycles.
Some of the many advantages of the 875 over excavator conversions include higher cooling capacity, a better operating environment, stronger undercarriage components and extremely efficient hydraulic circuits. The result is higher production, uptime and fuel efficiency for lower operating cost per tonne.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- High horsepower engine significantly increases machine productivity and travel speed relative to excavator conversions without compromising fuel efficiency
- Dedicated swing pump – reserves all main hydraulic pump flow for boom and attachment functions, increasing speed and productivity
- Energy recovery swing system – closed loop drive feeds power back to the engine as swing decelerates, reducing heat and fuel consumption and recovering energy for other machine functions
- Large diameter swing bearing with twin swing drives for high torque and long life
- Power operated side door and clamshell-style roof enclosure for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- High illumination LED lighting – low glare, daylight working conditions for high nightshift productivity, reduced operator fatigue
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Full length front window and additional floor windows for clear sightline to the tracks
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.