The L870C feller buncher is a full size, super high production machine best matched to the most intensive and demanding steep slope final fell applications. The L870C excels in tough and rocky terrain, high cycle felling, oversized timber and extreme temperatures from the tropics to Siberia.
The FH400 leveling undercarriage has long track frames, a wide stance carbody and super duty leveling components. It all leads to rock-solid stability, poise and operator comfort on steep slopes.
The LX870C is equipped with a closed loop track drive system. The x-drive system offers outstanding speed and performance along with greater hydraulic efficiency on steep slopes.
With ample horsepower, a refined, efficient hydraulic system and high capacity cooling, the 870C delivers the performance, efficiency, reliability and uptime required for high production, around-the-clock operations. Component layout and access to daily maintenance points is unmatched.
- Optimal balance of speed and tractive effort (343 kN / 77,100 lbf) for excellent performance and efficiency in extreme terrain
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Dedicated pumps for both saw and clamp arms for lightning fast cycles and saw recovery
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
Sorry, currently there are no specs but check back with us later.