Grinder Mixer Benefits
With the manually adjustable discharge auger, you can line or bunk feed, unload into a small bulk bin, or feed over fences.
This basic unit is made for the small farmer. We know organic operations, small head facilities, FFA and 4H projects need feed ration management within their budget.
We have stripped a lot of the extras small operations may not need to make this a unit that is easy to handle.
Grinder Mixer Features and Specifications
Art’s Way’s JR Grinder Mixer features either a 50 or 75 bushel mixing tank rated at 1.4 and 2 tons.
- 4 Large Inspection Windows
- Mixing Auger 12 inch diameter
- Full one-piece 12 inch hammermill
- 40: 4 way reversible hammers
The higlight of the JR Grinder Mixer is the unique discharge auger. Manually position for convenient line feeding your livestock.
- Auger Tube has a 10 inch diameter
- Horizontal operating arc: 225º
- Vertical operating arc: +46º to -27º or +60º to -11º
- 10 feet long
- One set of hoses operate the discharge auger
- Overrunning 540 RPM P.T.O shaft allows for smooth shutdown.
- 30-100 Horse Power requirement
- 21 inches x 24 inches
- 7 inch diameter auger
All of our grinders come standard with weigh bars. You may add a WeighTronix Scale Indicator to your unit.
Which Hammermill Screen Size do I need?
Choose your optional screens so you are able to grind your desired size. Check out this post to help you pick the screens based on either your livestock or material type.